What documents are required for arya samaj / court marriage ?
- Eight Passport Size Photographs each of Marrying Couple.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Adhar Card / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Lease Agreement/ Rent Agreement) of Marrying Couple.
- Date of Birth Proof (10th or 12th Examination Certificate / 8th Transfer Certificate / Municipal Corporation Certificate / Passport / PAN Card) of Marrying Couple.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address
- Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses ( Both should be above age of 18 ) with address proof (Adhar Card / Passport / Voter Card / Driving Licence) , 2 passport size phots and a PAN Card