If you are a married couple and want your marriage to be officially registered you came to the right place. Now a days Marriage registration is a very important lawful need. Our lawyers at Arya Samaj mandir, delhi help you at each and every step of this procedure. By government law every marriage is recognized if its registered.

If you already have certificate and want some corrections with it or have lost a certificate and need a new one or any other issue call us now or fill our contact form here we will call you.

How to do Marriage Registration?

Any marriage which has already been solemnized can be registered either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 .

If you are planning to register your marriage before marriage registrar in concerned court, it is good move and very much beneficial for you in applying visa to go out of country or applying a home loan or any other kind of loan jointly.

The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable in cases where both husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have converted into any of these religions. Where either of the husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs, the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 .

What are preconditions for Marriage Registration?

Marriage Certificate upholds the sanctity and legality of a marriage. As a matter of rule, marriage registration is now compulsory. People often wonder as to how to apply for marriage certificate or how to register their marriage. We help you in registration of marriage. With the help of our services you can apply for your marriage registration in noida online.

What documents are required for Marriage Registration?

  • Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
  • Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
  • Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court. If any party is widow / widower Death Documents required for the Performance & Registration of court Marriage.
  • 2-4 witnesses with ID & Address proof along with 2 passport size photographs.